Why Choose itscPro For Routers?
Wireless AC Technology
The Power of Dual-Band
USB Ports** - 1 x USB3.0 - 1 x USB2.0
Benefits of Gigabit
Commons Problems With Routers
We also help you set them up in the most secured manner so that you know you are playing it safe
IP Address Conflicts
This occurs when two computers on the same LAN network end up with the same IP address. When this occurs, both computers end up not being able to connect to network resources or perform other network operations.
Slow Network Speed
As the centerpiece of a network, a broadband router can be responsible for slow Internet connections if configured improperly.
Setting up Guest Network
if you give your friend, neighbor, house guest, or whoever the passphrase to your Wi-Fi AP, you’ve also given them access to your network printer, any open shares on your network, unsecured devices on your network, and so on.
Removing Bugs and Errors
Several models of routers are vulnerable to an attack that leaves little for non-technical users to protect themselves until a fix is issued.
DLNA Certified® Media Server
Be Smart Wi-Fi
Device Priority Quality of Service (QOS)
- Wireless Network Problems Troubleshooting
- Router Passphrase Recovery
- Reset Router to Factory Settings
- Media Streaming Issues
- Cannot upgrade the router firmware
- Unable to download/install router software on your PC
- Router unable to get paired with a network
- Network Firewall Configuration
- Firmware upgrade is needed to boost router’s performance
- Unable to access its security information/unable to login
- Unable to forward ports for specific services or security cameras
- Fix software update Issues
- Install and update device driver software
- Troubleshoot Internet connection problems
- Fix no Internet through the router
- Reset router to factory settings
- Reset router passphrase
- Fix wireless network security issues
- We offer prompt assistance for every issue that is being put forth us
- We are open to sort of any additional query related to actual issue
- Technical assistance is delivered by Networking specialists
- Technical support services are provided by Network engineers